Presenting "Sehra Kaftan", a relaxing style for any occasion. The hand block printed Cotton Kaftan is made in our ancient print technique -Bagru & Dabu. This mud resist technique of printing took roots around 600A.D. in Rajasthan. Its meticulous cycles of washing, printing, drying, and dyeing have been repeated over centuries.
As times changed, the world began attaching less value to this intricate process. It took an awakening of collective consciousness to restore honor to the famed traditions of Dabu.
Bagru & Dabu now thrives, its beauty rediscovered by a new audience through the lens of contemporary fashion.
- Material : Cotton
- Color : Brick Red
- Pattern : Straight
- Regular Fit
- Knee Length
- Washcare : Hand Wash Separately in Cold water. Iron at low temperature. Do Not Bleach. Dry In Shade. 100% Cotton Made In India.
Manufactured Packed & Marketed By
Address: Papriwal Cottage, Ajmer Road, Civil Lines, Jaipur-302006
- Domestic Shipping: Delivery is free for all orders over INR 2000/-. Otherwise, delivery is only INR 200/- Per order
- Domestic Order: Once your order has been shipped, it usually takes 3 to 10 working days, Depending on your location.
- International Shipping: Delivery costs vary by country, you'll be able to see your shipping cost at checkout.
- International Order: Once your order has been shipped, it usually takes 7 to 10 working days to be delivered.