This collection draws inspiration from the famous story in the Aesop Fables "The Hare and the Tortoise". The story concerns a Hare who ridicules a slow-moving Tortoise. Tired of the Hare's arrogant behaviour, the Tortoise challenges him to a race. The overconfident hare stops to take a nap midway through the race and eventually loses to the slow and steady tortoise. Inspired by nature to calm and comfort your little ones our reversible, soft, and comfortable quilts are perfect for a cozy day snuggle and a peaceful good night’s sleep. Hand printed beautifully with the race between the hare and the tortoise and hand quilted with care. Made of soft voile fabric, it will make a wonderful relationship of warmth with your child. Can also be used in summers with air conditioning.
- Hand Quilted
- 100 % Cotton
- Size : Baby (110 x 150 CM), Small (140 x 220 CM)
- Recommended Age : Newborn to 3 Yrs
- Washcare : Dry clean preferred, Alternatively gentle handwash or quick cycle machine wash in mild detergent in cold water. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry. Dry in shade.
- Domestic Shipping: Delivery is free for all orders over INR 2000/-. Otherwise, delivery is only INR 200/- Per order
- Domestic Order: Once your order has been shipped, it usually takes 3 to 10 working days, Depending on your location.
- International Shipping: Delivery costs vary by country, you'll be able to see your shipping cost at checkout.
- International Order: Once your order has been shipped, it usually takes 7 to 10 working days to be delivered.