Bagru is a mud resist technique of printing, that took roots around 600A.D. in Rajasthan. Its meticulous cycles of washing, printing, drying, and dyeing have been repeated over centuries. As times changed, the world began attaching less value to this intricate process. It took an awakening of collective consciousness to restore honor to the famed traditions of Dabu.
Bagru & Dabu now thrives, its beauty rediscovered by a new audience through the lens of contemporary fashion.
Snug in style in this hand block printed "Rozaana Kurti", in light and cotton fabric. Wear this top with any pants to match your mood!
- Material : Cotton
- Color : Brick Red
- Pattern : Straight
- Regular Fit
- Thigh Length
- Washcare : Hand Wash Separately in Cold water. Iron at low temperature. Do Not Bleach. Dry In Shade. 100% Cotton Made In India.
Manufactured Packed & Marketed By
Address: Papriwal Cottage, Ajmer Road, Civil Lines, Jaipur-302006
- Domestic Shipping: Delivery is free for all orders over INR 2000/-. Otherwise, delivery is only INR 200/- Per order
- Domestic Order: Once your order has been shipped, it usually takes 3 to 10 working days, Depending on your location.
- International Shipping: Delivery costs vary by country, you'll be able to see your shipping cost at checkout.
- International Order: Once your order has been shipped, it usually takes 7 to 10 working days to be delivered.